A nightly treat from your lanai at Wailea Ekolu!
See West Maui, Lanai, Molokini and Kaho'olawe from your lanai
Beautiful private lanai
New private BBQ on your lanai
Lanai view of 1 of 2 Wailea Ekolu Pools (next to condo)
Beautiful tropical Master bedroom with Authentic Hawaiian Art
Beautiful tropical Master bedroom with flat panel HD cable TV - Ekolu 607
View from Master bedroom Private lanai towards West Maui
View from Master bedroom Private lanai towards South Maui
Private bathroom attached to Master BedRoom with full size laundry washer/dryer
Second private full bathroom for your guest
Second private full bathroom with walk in shower for your guest
Spacious gourmet kitchen with same western view of the lanai
Spacious gourmet kitchen with two convenient bar stools
Spacious tropical kitchen with everything you'll need to create - Ekolu 607
State-of-the-Art Media center:HP Printer, 5.1 Surround Sound, 50” Plasma TV
Two very comfortable lazy boy recliners & a new couch to relax on - Ekolu 607
Living room and Dining area inside or out on the Lanai with a view of the ocean
Welcome to your Hawaiian Paradise!
More of our FANTASTIC Sunsets from our lanai
More of our FANTASTIC Sunsets from our lanai
Don't forget to have a Martini toast to Maui's Sunset!
Map of Wailea Ekolu Place with WE607 & WE608 location
Birds eye view of WE607 & WE608
Short walk to the world famous Wailea beaches
Wailea Beach Park is a short walk from Wailea Ekolu Village 607
Wailea Sunset Condo
Check out our OCEAN VIEW
We recently remodeled our condo with all new upgraded tumbled travertine-style flooring, new window shades, and new furniture. Why stay in a resort hotel like the Four Season or the Grand Wailea when you can save 2/3 of the cost and not have to purchase every meal in a resort hotel? You’ll have a full kitchen and BBQ to save on meal costs and still enjoy the same view with 3 times space and privacy. You won't find a better rate in all of Maui for a condo in this location and this size. You won't be disappointed!
When you walk into this condo, we know that you will fall in love with it, just like we did! Its bright, airy décor complements the lush green of the gardens of Ekolu and the bright blues of the sky and sea, all of which are visible from every room in your condo
If you’d prefer to stay inside, you’ll be wowed by the 50” HD Plasma TV with 5.1 Surround Sound and a complete media center, including CD, DVD, and HD programming and music. There free high-speed internet access, in case you want to check in with the outside world!
Available for your convenience are a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and washer and dryer. You’ll also find boogie boards, beach towels, a sun umbrella, and coolers for your days at the beach.
- You can take a stroll or jog on the paved 2 mile Wailea Beach Walk which winds along the spectacular beach past premium hotels and award-winning restaurants. Ekolu Village is near the Shops at Wailea with an array of exquisite stores and restaurants (Tommy Bahama's, Ruth's Chis Steak House, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Longhi's) and is also convenient to most of Maui's scenic attractions.
- Wailea Ekolu Village is perfectly situated on the Wailea Golf Club's award-winning Blue Course. The Wailea Blue, Gold and Emerald championship golf courses and tennis courts are just minutes away, and you can receive a special Ekolu Village resort discount pricing.
Lasso the Sun, Wrestle a Rainbow, Tie Down the Tide Let the legend of Maui be your inspirational guide to a vacation in the island outdoors. Ancient Hawaiian legend has it that a demi-god named Maui once climbed on top of a volcano and lassoed the sun with coconut fiber so there would be extra daylight. While you might not achieve demi-god status this vacation, the adventurer in you is sure to be inspired by the island where this tale began.
* True 180 degree ocean view * Partial ocean view or garden view
* Completely FREE Internet WiFi * Pay per day usage internet without WiFi
* HP Printer include * No one else offers this amenity
* High Definition HBO & Showtime * Most owners don't have premium cable
* High Definition cable with DVR * Why miss your favorite show on vacation
* 50' Plasma HD TV with surround sound * I don't think so….
These are just a few of the many differences between our condo and the rest of our competition. We would encourage you to read some of our guest comments and our complete profile to truly compare apples to apples for your Wailea, Maui vacation experience.
Aloha from Tim & Carolyn - Please call us in California if you have any questions.
Wailea Ekolu Village is a privately owned 148 unit residential-resort condominium Association. Ekolu residents enjoy exclusive use of our two swimming pools, barbeque grills and a recreation pavilion with a complete kitchen and covered open-air lounge. Information on island activities and a stocked library for your reading pleasure are available in the Pavilion adjacent to the Office. Our manager resides on the property and his office and services are the exclusive benefits of the owners and their guest.
DISCLAIMER: If you watched our 3-minute video you may have seen a computer in the condo. We found that most guest either travel with a laptop or Ipad for anything for work and more often people just want to print their boarding pass. So we have left a wireless printer in the condo and have since removed the desktop computer. Mahalo for your understanding.
King in Master, Queen convertible sofa
Linens & Towels Provided, Handicapped Accessible, High Speed Internet, Credit Cards Accepted
- Air Conditioning: One unit living room one unit in the master bed room.
- Washer & Dryer: We have included a blow dryer for your hair too.
- Linens Provided: 600 thread count with heavenly pillows
- We have included an iron/board for your Aloha shirts and dresses.
- Off Street Parking: Plenty of parking in front of condo
- King Bed in master bedroom
- Queen size convertible sofa bed in living room
- Cable TV: We have Time Warner's newest HD/DVR receiver with over 400 cable channels including #26 HDTV channels like HBO Showtime ESPN Discovery National Geographic and local network channels.
- DVD along with several DVD movies.
- CD / DVD 6 Disc Changer Player Stereo System with Surround Sound to enjoy the 50' HD Plasma TV
- Large Pool: just steps away from your front door
- Full Kitchen: We love to cook so enjoy our gourmet kitchen with everything from the coffee maker to the blender and anything you may need to enjoy cooking at home.
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer with Ice Maker Dishwasher Microwave
- Electric BBQ Grill: We have a private BBQ grill on our lanai (balcony).
- Charcoal BBQ Grill: If you prefer open charcoal BBQ there is one a short walk from your front door in the complex.
- Balcony: In Maui we call it the Lanai or Balcony! You can enjoy our spectacular Maui sunsets or enjoy out side dining at the large table.
- Lanai: The master bed room has its own private Lanai too.
- Ocean View: Our beautiful condo faces west for a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and five islands on most days and of course nightly sunsets.
- Golf Course Front: Wailea Ekolu village is perfectly situated on the Wailea Golf Club's award-winning Blue Course if you love golf you'll want to check them out
- Portable Cellular Telephone: Free Nationwide Long Distance calling
- Broadband Internet: Our condo has completely secure WiFi for you usage.
- WiFi (Wireless Internet): We have Time Warner's fastest cable connection.
- Beach Stuff: Boogie Boards Beach Chairs Beach Towels Sun Umbrella
- Coolers are available for your day at the beach.
- Handicapped Accessible: We are on the first floor and there are no steps inside our condo.
- The first thing your going to want to do is either walk or drive 2 minutes to one of several world famous Maui beaches and take a warm water swim or just kick back and enjoy the beauty and the sun. Then you can try some of these other great activities like:
- Surfing Lessons
- Windsurfing Lessons
- Eating at Great Restaurants
- Wine & Cheese Tasting
- Jet Skiing
- Down Hill Biking
- Mountain Biking
- Volcano Hiking
- Eco Tours
- Zip Line Tour
- ATV Up Country Tour
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Health & Beauty Spa
- Cinemas & Movie Theaters
- Live Music
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Harley Motorcycle Rentals
- Drinking lots of little umbrella drinks until you fall over!
It was a pleasure to stay in Tim and Carolyn's condo for a very special 50th birthday celebration. I have stayed several places on Maui and this was truly the most relaxing visit I have had. The condo was exactly what his listing said it is. we especially enjoyed the beach chairs, towels and well equipped kitchen. The sunsets were spectacular and I appreciated his tripod and was helpful for my phatography hobby. The pool was just a few feet from the front door and at the same time, very quiet. I can't wait to return and enjoy another great week on Maui.